GlobalData's pharmaceutical report, Prostate Cancer Italy Drug Forecasts and Treatment Analysis to 2020. The report is an essential source of information and analysis on the Italian prostate cancer therapeutics market. The report provides comprehensive information on prostate cancer, highlighting the treatment guidelines. It identifies and analyzes the key trends shaping and driving the Italian prostate cancer therapeutics market, and analyzes the treatment usage patterns. The report also provides insights into the competitive landscape and the emerging players expected to significantly alter the positions of the existing market leaders. The report provides valuable insights into the pipeline products within the global prostate cancer sector. It quantifies the unmet need in the Italian prostate cancer therapeutics market, highlighting the opportunity for future players.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalDatas team of industry experts.
The scope of the report includes:
- An overview of prostate cancer which includes epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines.
- Annualized Italian prostate cancer therapeutics market revenue, annual cost of therapy and treatment usage patterns data (for hormone therapy and hormone resistant or refractory therapy) from 2001 to 2009, forecast for 11 years to 2020.
- Insightful review of the key industry drivers, restraints and challenges and predicted impact of key events.
- Competitor assessment including drug launch analysis and drug sales forecasts.
- Product profiles covering efficiency, safety, clinical study details, annual cost, regulatory approvals, LCM (Life Cycle Management) activities and drug sales forecast.
- Analysis of unmet need in the market and target product profiles including opportunity for target products.
- Technology trends analytic framework to assess the strength of the pipeline.
- Pipeline analysis data providing a split across different phases, mechanisms of action being developed and emerging trends. The key classes of mechanism of action include EGFR inhibitors, VEGF inhibitors, tyrosine kinase inhibitor, angiogenesis inhibitors and others.
- An overview of the most promising drugs including clinical study details, efficacy, safety, collaboration agreements, marketing rights and launch analysis.
- Analysis of the current and future market competition in the Italian Prostate Cancer therapeutics market. Company profiles including business description, financial overview and SWOT analysis. Key future market players covered include Sanofi-aventis, Pfizer, Inc., AstraZeneca PLC, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Medivation, Takeda Pharmaceuticals and Dendreon Corporation.
- Analysis of licensing agreements during 2004-2010 in the prostate cancer therapeutics market. Merger and Acquisition (M&A analysis) which includes M&A deals by size and geography.
- Strategic assessment of the market through market impact analysis, future market scenario and company analysis.
- Direct quotes from key opinion leaders (KOL) or physicians in the prostate cancer therapeutics market in Italy.
Reasons to buy
The report will enhance your decision making capability. It will allow you to:
- Develop business strategies and perform superior market quantification analysis by
- Understanding the trends shaping and driving the Italian prostate cancer therapeutics market.
- Understanding the treatment preferences of physicians for each disease state and across treatment flow.
- Accessing market sizing forecasts and quantified growth opportunities in the Italian prostate cancer therapeutics market up to 2020.
- Quantifying the patient population in the Italian to better design product pricing and launch plans.
- Drive revenues, formulate effective sales and marketing strategies and gain in-depth understanding of the competitive landscape by
- Performing benchmarking analysis and growth opportunities against currently marketed products.
- Identifying market entry points based on safety, efficacy, and pricing parameters.
- Assessing competitiveness of products in the market by understanding the strengths and weaknesses of current competition.
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by
- Taking a comprehensive look at the disease pipeline and identifying the most promising paradigm-shifting products.
- Assessing the strength of pipeline based on first-in-class, me-too and generic products and their lifecycle management.
- Track drug sales in the Italian prostate cancer therapeutics market from 2001 to 2020.
- Identify the emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present the best opportunities for consolidation, investments and strategic partnerships.
- Whats the next big thing in the Italian prostate cancer therapeutics market landscape? Identify, understand and capitalize.