“Cigarettes in Turkey” is a new report by ERC that focuses on the changing smoking habits, competitive environment and economic developments as well as analyzing the implications market realignments have had on top multinational companies.
- The non-duty paid sector declined between 2006 and 2009 as a result of improvements in the supply of cigarettes and relatively stable pricing. By 2009 volumes were down to 4.9% of total sales.
- Rising prices, notably since an excise hike in 2010, have stimulated non-duty paid volume. By the end of 2011 they had grown to 20% of total volumes, although that profile has diminished since 2013.
- Turkey is a major producer and exporter of cigarettes, with output in 2013 more than double 1990 levels. Exports stood in 2013 stood more than 13 times 1990 levels.
This qualitative report provides extensive and highly detailed overall and per capita consumption data on the Turkey market
It also includes:
- Consumption data, trends and market dynamics based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing analysis and our in-house expertise.
- Detailed information such as market shares and recent developments of the manufacturers operating in the market.
- Market size, regulations, retail pricing, smoking population, production, trade and forecast data for 2015 to 2019.
Reasons To Buy
- Get a detailed understanding of consumption in order to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.
- Identify the areas of growth and opportunities in the market, which will aid effective marketing planning.
- As consumers’ product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change – favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum future sales.
- The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes -prime intelligence for marketers.
- Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future.