Global Gas Shales Development, 2011 - North America Sets The Momentum For Shale Gas Developments Worldwide, is the latest report from industry analysis specialists GlobalData, analyzing the key issues and trends in the global shale gas industry. The report provides information on global shale gas distribution and the chronology of shale gas development in the US, highlighting the role that the US played in global shale gas development. Based on data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalDatas team of industry experts, the report covers information and updates on activities in gas shales in North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Africa.
The report analyzes the key trends and issues prevailing in the shale gas industry and details how North America has set the momentum for shale gas developments worldwide.
The report primarily focuses on -
- Shale gas development activities in North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Africa
- The role of Norht America in global shale gas development
- Key trends and issues in global shale gas development
- Recent development updates on companies in various major shales plays across the world
- Production trends in different shale plays and major M&A deals
- A detailed competitive landscape of major shale plays, major companies by acreage and production in different shales
Reasons to buy
The up-to-date report will enhance your decision-making capability by allowing you to -
- Keep abreast of the current activities of various companies in different shale plays across the world
- Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights about the recent developments in shale gas plays globally
- Identify opportunities and challenges in the global shale gas industry
- Gain insights on critical success factors in the global shale gas market