A patient specific case scenario on advanced lung cancer in a situation involving a patient with EGFR Mutation Positive Adenocarcinoma that progresses throughout the report, presented to 158 high-prescribing oncologists for their open responses on clinical decisions. Patient progression reveals:
- Decisions in treatment and tests through disease stages
- Factors influencing their decisions
- Barriers to optimal patient care
- Confidence in treatment
Data has been synthesized to show all responses and direct quotes from the oncologists. This is the primary research for the oncology prescribing data that you are missing - directly from high-prescribing US oncologists on Advanced Lung Cancer.
Treatment decisions for advanced stages of lung cancer are difficult to track as information quickly changes along with the introduction of new products that all have an impact oncologists’ choices. This report is part of a series of oncology reports that allow you to see what is actually happening at the patient level for different types of patients presenting with a wide range of issues in advanced stages of cancer.
This report allows you to:
- Understand what occurs with actual patients
- Access the most up-to-date prescribing trends
- Gain actionable data for developing and improving your market strategies
- Pinpoint needs of your target audience
- Focus resources to maximize the effectiveness of your budget
- Understand where your product fits
- Understand where your competitor’s product fits
- Design messages to advance brand performance