Progressively unfolding patient situation, presented to 154 oncologists in a survey for their open-ended responses providing rich insight into their clinical decisions. Data includes specific treatment and testing choices, factors that influence their decisions, barriers to optimal treatment and confidence in treatment and management of patients.
This primary research provides the oncology prescribing information that you are missing, directly from high-prescribing US oncologists on the treatment of patients with advanced prostate cancer.
Treatment decisions for advanced stages of cancer are difficult to track as information quickly changes along with the introduction of new information and products impacting oncologists’ decisions. This series of reports will allow you to see what is actually happening at the patient level for different types of patients presenting with a wide range of issues in advanced stages of cancer.
This report allows you to:
- Understand what occurs with actual patients
- Access the most up-to-date prescribing trends
- Gain actionable data for developing and improving your market strategies
- Pinpoint needs of your target audience
- Focus resources to maximize the effectiveness of your budget
- Understand where your product fits
- Understand where your competitor’s product fits
- Design messages to advance brand performance