GBI Research’s semiconductor report, “Power Management Integrated Circuits (IC) Market to 2020 - Battery Powered Portable Gadgets to Drive Sales Growth” provides the key market statistics and analysis on the Power Management IC industry. The report covers the key market drivers, restraints and growth forecasts for the major segments in the Power Management Industry.
Rapid adoption of smart phones is expected to boost the demand of Power Management ICs. The usage of smart phones is set to increase dramatically with the sales volume forecasted to go from 174 million in 2009 to 500 million in 2014 at a CAGR of 16.28%.
The deployment of next generation mobile networks such as 3G in India and 4G in South Korea is anticipated to aid the sales growth of smart phones. OEMs and ODMs of smart phones are increasingly using modern Power Management ICs because of their superior capabilities, higher efficiency, and smaller form factor.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GBI Research’s team of industry experts.
- Key Power Management IC segments such as Linear regulators, Switching Regulators, Voltage Reference and other Power Management products have been covered.
- Market Size in terms of sales volume - Historical data 2004 to 2009 given. Forecast forward until 2020
- Market Size in terms of sales revenue - Historical data 2004 to 2009 given. Forecast forward until 2020
- Market Share for the year 2009.
- Breakdown of market statistics by key end users: Information Technology that includes Desktops, Notebooks, Netbooks, and Tablet PCs, Communication consisting of Mobile Phones, Telecom Servers, and Consumer Electronics such as Audio Players, TV, Automotive and Defense
- Key regions such as Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa have been covered
- Market Statistics for key countries such as China, Japan, US, Taiwan, South Korea, Germany, Canada and Brazil have been provided.
- Comprehensive profiles of key companies such as Texas Instruments, STMicroelectronics N.V., Infineon Technologies AG, National Semiconductor, Analog Devices, Linear Technology Corporation, Fairchild Semiconductor International Inc., Maxim Integrated Products Inc.
- Different Analytical Frameworks such as Porter’s five forces analysis, PEST analysis, SWOT Analysis, Supply Chain Analysis have been used to give a 360? view of the global Power Management IC Industry.
Reasons to buy
- Exploit growth opportunities across various Power IC segments.
- Devise market-entry and expansion strategies for the various Power Management market segments.
- Understand the competitors operating in the Power Management ICs market
- Devise product, sales and marketing strategies from the PEST And Porter's Five Forces Analyses
- Identify key growth markets for your products from the country-wise market statistics
- What is the future demand potential of power management and power electronics in various industries? - Identify, understand and capitalize.
- Make informed business decisions using the insightful and in-depth deal analysis of the various power management industries.