GBI Research’s report, “Ethylene Oxide (EO) and Ethylene Glycol (EG) Markets to 2020” provides an in-depth analysis of the global EO and EG industries. The research presents detailed analysis and forecasts of the major economic and market trends affecting the EO and EG markets in the major regions of the world. The report contains demand, production analysis and forecasts, drivers and restraints, end use analysis, and market share analysis of the major producers in the major regions of the world. In addition, it includes demand and production forecasts for the major countries in all geographies. The report also contains the historic and forecast price trends for all the regions. Overall, the report presents a comprehensive analysis of the global EO and EG markets covering all the major parameters.
- Capacity, Demand and production of EO and EG at global level.
- Capacity, demand and production of EO and EG for all the major regions of the world.
- Detailed demand analysis of EO and EG by key end use industries at global level and for all the major regions.
- Detailed EO and EG demand analysis by major countries in all the regions.
- Price analysis and forecasts of EO and EG for all the major regions of the world.
- Competitive landscape of EO and EG industry at global level and also for all the major regions of the world.
- Detailed analysis of the key drivers, restraints and challenges for the EO and EG industry in all the major regions.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights on ethylene glycol and ethylene oxide market.
- Identify oppurtunities and challenges in the global ethylene glycol and ethylene oxide market.
- Understand the market positioning of ethylene glycol and ethylene oxide producers.
- Increase future revenue and profitability with the help of insights on the future opportunities and critical success factors in the global ethylene glycol and ethylene oxide market.
- Benchmark your operations and strategies against the major players in the global ethylene glycol and ethylene oxide market.