GBI Research’s report, “Musculoskeletal Therapeutics to 2016 - Introduction of Monoclonal Antibodies with First-in-class Mechanism of Action to Increase Treatment Options in Osteoporosis and Rheumatoid Arthritis, provides in-depth analysis of unmet needs, drivers and barriers that impact the global musculoskeletal disorders market.
The report analyzes the markets for musculoskeletal disorders in the US, the top five countries in Europe (the UK, Germany, France, Italy and Spain) and Japan. Treatment usage patterns, sales, prices and volumes are forecast until 2016 for the key geographies as well as the leading therapeutic segments. Further, the report provides competitive benchmarking for the leading companies and analyzes the mergers, acquisitions and licensing agreements that shape the global markets.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GBI Research’s team of industry experts.
The scope of this report includes:
- Annualized market data for the musculoskeletal disorders therapeutics market from 2001 to 2009, with forecasts to 2016.
- Data and analysis on the musculoskeletal disorders therapeutics market in the leading geographies of the world - the US, the UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and Japan.
- Market Data on geographical landscape and therapeutic landscape including market size, market share, annual cost of therapy, sales volume and treatment usage patterns such as disease population, treatment seeking population, diagnosis population and prescription population.
- Key drivers and restraints that have created significant impact on the market.
- Competitive landscape of the global musculoskeletal disorders therapeutics market including top companies benchmarking. The key companies studied in this report are Roche/Genentech, Novartis, Amgen, Merck/Schering-Plough, Pfizer/Wyeth, Bristol-Myers Squibb and Eli Lilly, Procter and Gamble, Johnson and Johnson, Abbott Laboratories and Boehringer Ingelheim
- Key M&A activities, Licensing Agreements, that have taken place between 2008 and 2009 in the musculoskeletal disorders therapeutics market.
Reasons to buy
The report will enhance your decision making capability. It will allow you to :
- Build effective strategies to launch their pipeline products by identifying potential geographies.
- Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products that might probably fill their portfolio gaps.
- Develop key strategic initiatives by studying the key strategies of top competitors.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies by identifying the geographic markets poised for strong growth.
- Reinforce R&D pipelines by identifying new target mechanisms which can produce first in class molecules with more efficiency and better safety.