GBI Research's report, “Down Stream Processing in Biopharmaceuticals - Increased Demand for Biologics Drives Improvement in Cost-effective Purification Technologies”, provides the key data and analyzes the major challenges and drivers for the downstream industry. The report also analyzes the strengths, weaknesses of and opportunities for the stakeholders in the downstream processing of biopharmaceuticals.
The report also discusses the key market drivers and barriers for the growth of biomanufacturing in the pharmaceutical and biotech industry. The report is based on proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GBI Research’s team of industry experts to provide a comprehensive view of the Down Stream Processing in Biopharmaceuticals.
The scope of this report includes:
- Opportunities and challenges for manufacturers of Biopharmaceuticals in the pharmaceuticals industry
- Market revenues and forecasts for Down Stream Processing in the global pharmaceutical industry from 2009 to 2016.
- The key geographies including the US, Europe, Japan and Emerging Hotspots such as India, Singapore and China.
- Downstream bioprocess involves detailed technological development and possible development in near future.
- Technology trends in downstream bioprocess that shape the biomanufacturing industry
- Qualitative analysis of the market drivers, barriers, future outlook and challenges for the downstream bioprocess.
- Analysis of competitive landscape and the leading market players.
Reasons to buy
- Formulate strategies to increase your company’s growth by understanding the new growth opportunities in the downstream market.
- Work around the technology hurdles by identifying the key trends shaping and driving the market for downstream bioprocess.
- Differentiate yourself from competitors and develop new solutions for the biomanufacturing industry by understanding the current competitive landscape and how it is evolving to meet the increasing demands
- Draft efficient strategies by understanding best practices, identifying key winners and losers and who is best positioned to take advantage of the emerging market opportunities