GBI Research’s new report, “Green Aviation Market to 2020 - Stringent Regulations to Drive Investment in Green Technologies” provides key information and analysis on the market opportunities in the Green Aviation Market. The report provides the latest information on the global green aviation revenues with a detailed assessment of the market forces influencing the global green aviation market.
It provides the market information on the green aviation market industry on the basis of geography. Aviation emits large volumes of CO2 each year, and whilst only being 2% of overall global production it still amounts to an additional 670 million tonnes in a year. That volume has doubled since 1990 and is predicted to more than double again by 2025 to 1480 million tonnes. There are also other pollutants such as NOX created by inefficiencies in combustion that cause other environmental damage.
Some of these pollutants damage the ozone layer that shields us from harmful radiation. These pollutants are even stronger in their impact because they are released at high altitudes. Scientists predict in different research that the total warming impact of aviation’s emissions can be multiplied anywhere between 1.9 and 2.7 times, or even more in some scenarios, to estimate their true impact. Growing concerns over climate change and anticipated rise in Carbon prices and increased cost of compliance are major drivers for the green aviation industry.
The International Energy Agency has recently warned that the price of carbon credits will need to reach $50 per tonne of CO2 by 2020 and $110 by 2030 to make high-tech solutions to climate change economically attractive. Carbon permits now trade at less than $20 a tonne in the European Union. The report can help aircraft operators make sense of carbon planning and purchasing.
The report talks about analysis key stakeholder initiatives, energy industry trends macroeconomic factors, and give a bird’s eye view of global commercial aviation alternative fuel market with strategic conclusions and recommendations. The report has a dedicated chapter on the regulatory framework that includes government policies, standards, and key measures etc. and provides comprehensive profiles of key players in the industry.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GBI Research’s team of industry experts
- Key geographies such as the US, Canada, UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Japan, China, India, Australia, and Brazil.
- Qualitative analysis of market drivers, restraints and challenges for the global green aviation industry.
- Region wise (Asia-Pacific, Europe, North America and Rest of the World) annualized market revenues from the global green aviation market from 2005 to 2008, forecast forward for 12 years to 2020.
- Competitive landscape including the market share analysis of the key players in the global green aviation market.
- Key topics covered include analysis of key stakeholder initiatives, energy industry trends macroeconomic factors, and give a bird’s eye view of Global commercial aviation alternative fuel market with strategic conclusions and recommendations.
- Current and potential regulatory changes
- Porter's Five Force analysis for assessing attractiveness of a market.
- Analysis of the need gaps within the market and business opportunities arising from these unmet needs.
- Analysis of the strengths weaknesses opportunities and threats of companies within the market
- Analysis of the key investment and M&A trends that are affecting the market
Reasons to buy
- Exploit growth opportunities in the global green aviation industry.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments that are driving the green aviation industry across the globe.
- Devise market-entry and expansion strategies in the green aviation industry.
- What is the future demand potential of the global green aviation industry? - Identify, understand and capitalize.
- Develop key strategic initiatives by understanding key focus areas of leading companies
- Gain insights for product development, market and sales strategies
- React to key trends and regulatory changes