GBI Research, a leading business intelligence provider, has released its latest research, “The Offshore Drilling Industry in Europe and FSU to 2015 - Increasing Exploration in New Areas Sustaining the Growth”. The study, which is an offering from the company’s Energy Research Group, provides an in-depth analysis of the offshore drilling market in the Europe and FSU and highlights the various concerns, shifting trends and major players in the region.
The report provides forecasts for the offshore drilling industry in the Europe and FSU to 2015. The report also provides segmental forecasts of the offshore drilling market in the Europe and FSU by water depth and highlights the major countries in the region. The report provides in-depth analysis of the key trends and challenges in the offshore drilling market in the region. An analysis of the competitive scenario, data on the offshore wells and drilling expenditure in the region are also provided for each of the market segments.
The report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GBI Research’s team of industry experts.
The Europe and FSU is one of the key regions in the global offshore drilling industry. The exploration and production industry in the Europe and FSU has witnessed increased activity in recent years. The offshore drilling industry in the Europe and FSU region in the past few years has witnessed considerable investments by offshore exploration companies and offshore drilling contractors, as fresh offshore oil and gas reserve discoveries in the region have signaled a trend towards the FSU region, with Azerbaijan in particular emerging as a potential region for offshore oil and gas production.
Offshore discoveries in shallow water of the Caspian Sea by countries such as Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, Turkmenistan and other European countries like Italy and Bulgaria have provided a thrust for capital expenditure for the offshore drilling industry in the region. The expected advances in technology and a positive future outlook for the crude oil and gas prices will spur increased activity in exploration and development in the region. However, stringent regulations in terms of environmental, safety, and operational quality standards could make offshore drilling a safer activity, albeit at the expense of higher production costs.
The report provides in-depth analysis of the major factors affecting the offshore drilling industry in Europe and FSU. Its scope includes:
- Overview and analysis of the offshore drilling industry of Europe and FSU
- Analysis of the historical trends and forecasts to 2015
- Analysis and forecasts of offshore wells drilled and offshore drilling expenditure
- Provides country-specific data analysis of Norway, Denmark, The Netherlands, Russia, Azerbaijan and others
- Analyzes the opportunities and challenges in the offshore drilling industry in Europe and FSU.
- Analyzes the competitive scenario in the offshore drilling industry in Europe and FSU
Reasons to buy
The report will enhance your decision making capability. It will allow you to:
- Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights about the offshore drilling industry in Europe and FSU.
- Identify opportunities and challenges in the offshore drilling industry in Europe and FSU
- Increase future revenues and profitability with the help of insights on the future opportunities and critical success factors in the offshore drilling industry in Europe and FSU
- Benchmark your operations and strategies against the major players in the offshore drilling industry in Europe and FSU