GBI Research has released an oil market report “Oil and Gas Supply Demand Outlook in Middle East and Africa to 2020 - Increasing Natural Gas Production Boosting the Global Production Share” The study, which is an offering from the company’s Energy Research Group, provides an in-depth analysis of the oil and gas supply and demand scenario in Middle East and African Countries and highlights the various concerns and shifting trends in the region.
The report provides country wise analysis of the major countries in the region. The report discusses the oil and gas supply and demand balance, oil and gas production and consumption, oil and gas trade balance. The report also highlights the regulatory structure and infrastructure in Middle East and Africa.
The report provides in-depth analysis on the oil and gas supply and demand scenario in MiddleEast. Its scope includes:
- An overview of the oil and gas supply demand scenario for Middle East and Africa. This includes oil and gas production and consumption and trade balance outlook.
- Key countries covered include SA,Qatar,UAE,Nigeria and others.
- Oil and gas production and consumption forecasts to 2020.
- Regulatory structure and infrastructure by country.
Reasons to buy
The report will enhance your decision making capability. It will allow you to:
- Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights about the oil and gas supply demand dynamics in Middle East and Africa
- Identify opportunities and challenges in the oil and gas industry in Middle East and Africa.
- Increase future revenues and profitability with the help of insights into the future opportunities and critical success factors in the oil and gas industry inMiddle East and Africa