GBI Research’s new report, “Global Oil and Gas Supply Demand Outlook to 2020 - Demand in Emerging Economies Driving Supply”, provides an in-depth analysis of the global oil and gas supply and demand outlook and highlights the various concerns, shifting trends and concerns in around the globe. The report provides forecasts for the production and consumption sectors of the crude oil and natural gas industry to 2020.
The report also provides forecasts of the crude oil and natural gas trade balance and highlights the major regions around the world. The report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GBI Research’s team of industry experts.
The global crude oil production from the various regions in 2009 was about 62482.6 thousand barrels per day (bopd). The major chunk of the crude oil production in the region comes from Middle East and Africa. This is followed by Europe and FSU; and the Americas. The global crude oil production is expected to continue to increase to about 78275.9 thousand bopd in 2020.
Middle East and Africa accounted for about 38% of global crude oil production in 2009. Asia Pacific accounts for a small percentage, in 2009 about 10%, of the global crude oil production.Europe and the FSU accounted for about 21% of global crude oil production in 2009 and the Americas for around 31%.
The report provides in-depth analysis on the Global oil and gas supply outlook. Its scope includes:
- Crude oil and natural gas production, consumption, imports and exports and trade movements
- Annualized historical data from 1996 and forecast data to 2020
- Key regions involving Asia Pacific, Americas, Europe and FSU, Middle East and Africa and others
- Analysis of the crude oil and natural gas supply and trade balances
Reasons to buy
The report will enhance your decision making capability. It will allow you to:
- Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights about the Global oil and natural gas supply industry
- Identify opportunities and challenges in the Global oil and natural gas supply markets
- Understand the regional markets across globe in terms of the demand and supply of oil and gas
- Increase future revenues and profitability with the help of insights into the future opportunities and critical success factors in the Global oil and gas supply industry
- Benchmark your operations and strategies against the major players in the Global Oil and natural gas supply industry