GBI Research’s new report, “Diabetes Market to 2016 - Biguanides and Insulin Analogs to be the Largest Selling Anti-Diabetic Drugs”, provides in-depth analysis of unmet needs, drivers and barriers that impact the global diabetes therapeutics market.. Treatment usage patterns, sales, prices and volumes are forecast until 2016 for the key geographies as well as the leading therapeutic segments.
Further, the report provides competitive benchmarking for the leading companies and analyzes the mergers, acquisitions and licensing agreements that shape the global markets.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GBI Research’s team of industry experts.
The scope of this report includes:
- Annualized market data for the diabetes therapeutics market from 2001 to 2009, forecast forward to 2016.
- Market characterization of the diabetes therapeutics market, including market size, annual cost of therapy and treatment usage patterns.
- Key drivers and barriers that have a significant impact on the market.
- Coverage of pipeline molecules in various phases of drug development. .
- Key M&A activities, licensing agreements that have taken place between 2004 and mid-2010 in the global diabetes therapeutics market.
Reasons to buy
The report will enhance your decision making capability. It will allow you to
- Align your product portfolio to the markets with high growth potential.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies by identifying the leading therapeutic segments and geographic markets poised for strong growth.
- Reinforce R&D pipelines by identifying new target mechanisms which can produce first-in-class molecules with more efficiency and better safety.
- Develop key strategic initiatives by understanding the key focus areas of leading companies.
- Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products that could fill portfolio gaps.