GBI Research’s new report, “Green Buildings Market to 2015 - Incentives for Green Initiatives and Minimum Level of Standards to Boost Growth Opportunities” provides the key analysis and forecast market of the global green buildings market. This report covers the key market trends and growth forecasts for a global construction industry.
This report contains a detailed technical overview of these buildings and their specifications. The report includes a fair deal of discussion regarding the key restraints, key drivers, policy framework, global programs, and industry trends.
Green buildings are increasingly seen as a silver bullet to counter the threats of climate change, resource scarcity, and the widening energy supply-demand gap. Buildings are responsible for approximately 30% of raw material use, account for 40 % of world’s energy consumption and contribute more carbon emissions than transportation sector.
Given the inefficiencies of existing building stock worldwide coupled with the impact of the massively growing construction activities, GHG emissions from buildings will more than double in the next 20 years, if not checked.
Policy makers thus understand that if targets for greenhouse gas emissions reductions are to be met, rapid achievement of low-emission buildings should be a linchpin of national climate change strategy. Governments across the globe have adopted a wide range of strategies including financial or structural incentives and policy instruments such as mandatory labeling and certification programs and building codes to encourage green buildings.
The two-pronged strategy of incentivizing green initiatives and enforcing a minimum level of standards bodes well for the development of green buildings. This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GBI Research’s team of industry experts.
The report analyses market opportunities and challenges for the clean technology industry in the global arena. Its scope includes:
- Market definition and the factors driving the clean technology industry
- Annualized market revenues of the data from 2005 to 2010, forecast for 5 years to 2015
- Region wise (Asia-Pacific, Europe, North America, and Rest of the World) annualized market revenues for the global construction market, forecast forward for 5 years to 2015
- Region wise (Asia-Pacific, Europe, North America, and Rest of the World) annualized market revenues for the green buildings market, forecast forward for 5 years to 2015
- Region wise (Asia-Pacific, Europe, North America, and Rest of the World) cumulative green certified space for the green buildings market, forecast forward for 10 years to 2015
- Current and potential regulatory changes
Reasons to buy
The report will enhance your decision making capability. It will allow you to:
- Make informed business decisions using the insightful and in-depth deal analysis of the various buildings construction industry
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments that are driving the green buildings market industry across the globe
- Understand potential market opportunities in various geographies and fine tune your business strategy in target locations
- Develop strategies based on the latest operational and regulatory events in the world
- What is the future demand potential of global green buildings market? - Identify, understand and capitalize