GBI Research’s new report, “Biofuels Market in the Americas to 2020 - Renewable Fuel Standards and Biofuel Mandates Will Stimulate Investment” provides key information and analysis on the market opportunities in the biofuels market in the Americas. The report does a comprehensive evaluation of the market forces influencing the biofuel market. It also focuses on the production and consumption trend of biofuels by their types.
The global biofuel industry has been witnessing sustainable growth and developments for the past few years in the backdrop of continued challenges with the availability of fossil fuels and the impact of global warming. Therefore, many economies have turned their attention towards biofuels. Many countries are supporting the biofuel industry in the form of subsidies and tax incentives which keep the biofuel producing companies profitable.
The report focuses on the potential development of next generation biofuel and their growth. Many governments have implemented mandatory biofuel blend with the conventional fuel — this has triggered the demand of biofuels in various end user applications. This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GBI Research’s team of industry experts.
The report analyses market opportunities and key investment areas in the biofuel market. Its scope includes
- Key countries including the US, Brazil and Canada.
- Biofuel production from 2005 to2009, forecast forward for 11 years to 2020.
- Biofuel consumption from 2005 to 2009, forecast forward for 11 years to 2020
- Key topics includes: biofuel feedstock and market behavior, regulatory framework including various biofuel standards and various initiatives taken by biofuel companies.
Reasons to buy
The report will enhance your decision making capability in a rapid and time sensitive manner. It will allow you to
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments that are driving the biofuels market
- Identify the necessities of next generation biofuels, their key geographies and evolving market potential.
- Develop business and market strategies region wise based on the key geographies of biofuel development.
- To cater to various business opportunities and make more informed business decisions based on the in depth analysis of the biofuel demand from various end users of biofuels.