GBI Research, the leading business intelligence provider, has released its latest research, Oncology Market in China to 2017 - Better Access to Cancer Therapies for the Rising Cancer Population through Healthcare Reforms Drives the Market, which provides insights into oncology sales and price forecasts until 2017. The report also examines the Chinese oncology treatment usage patterns.
In addition, the report also includes insights into the oncology R&D pipeline. The report provides an in-depth analysis of the top five oncology therapeutic indications, which are breast cancer, colorectal cancer, prostate cancer, lung cancer and Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma (NHL).
The scope of this report includes:
- Data and analysis on the oncology market in the China
- Annualized market data for the oncology market from 2002 to 2009, with forecasts to 2017.
- Market data on the therapeutic landscape which covers lung cancer, breast cancer, colorectal cancer, non-hodgkins lymphoma and prostate cancer, including market size, market share, annual cost of therapy, sales volume and treatment usage patterns such as disease population and treated population.
- Key drivers and restraints that have had a significant impact on the market and on each indication.
- The regulatory landscape which covers major regulatory bodies in China, IPR protection, key regulations for conducting oncology research, key government initiatives and pricing and reimbursement scenario
- The competitive landscape of the Chinese oncology market which includes companies such as Roche/Genentech, AstraZeneca, Simcere, Merck and GlaxoSmithKline
- Key M&A activities and Licensing Agreements that took place from 2004 to 2010 in the Chinese oncology market.
Reasons to buy
The report will enhance your decision making capability. It will allow you to
- Align your product portfolio to the markets with high growth potential.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies by identifying the leading countries and therapeutic segments poised for strong growth.
- Device a more tailored country strategy through the understanding of key drivers and barriers of the regions pharmaceutical market.
- Develop key strategic initiatives by understanding the key focus areas of leading companies.
- Accelerate and strengthen your market position by identifying key companies for mergers, acquisitions and strategic partnerships.