IAL is pleased to announce the release of a brand new report on the global markets for polyurethane panels. It builds upon IAL’s ongoing research into various sectors of the polyurethanes industry, and has been compiled in conjunction with Isowall.
This new title examines the national, regional and global markets for polyurethane in panel systems. It also explores the market trends driving demand, and future growth opportunities, and includes five-year market forecasts.
The study presents data for 2013 on the consumption of polyurethanes in panel systems, along with forecasts for 2018, in metric tonnes. The report also includes demand data expressed as square metres of panels produced, for both 2013 and 2018.
Data is broken down as follows:
- Europe (Western and Eastern)
- Middle East & India
- The Americas (North and South)
- Data is provided for 44 individual countries/groupings of countries.
BY PRODUCT TYPE:
- Flexible-faced panels
- Rigid-faced continuous panels
- Rigid-faced discontinuous panels
DATA PROVIDED FOR EACH COUNTRY COVERED:
- Market overview
- Detailed market sizes per product type, for 2013 and 2018 (MT and m2) and growth rates
- Analysis of fastest growing sectors and applications, and market opportunities
- Market drivers per product type