GBI Research’s new report, “Desalination Market to 2020 - Technology Driven Cost Reduction in Membrane Based Processes set to Drive Sustainability Investments into the Market” discusses in detail the global desalination products and equipment market. The report covers the market data and information on the principle types of desalination water technologies and highlights the key drivers, restraints and challenges affecting the water desalination industry.
Market information on key desalination technologies such distillation or thermal (MSF - multi stage flash distillation or MED - multi effect desalination), membrane desalination mainly reverse osmosis (RO) and electrodialysis (ED) among others is discussed in detail. It also provides the global desalination market breakdown on the basis of geography, business segment and end-users. Market share and product portfolio of key desalination equipment manufacturers, government regulations and legislations, technology overview are some of the key topics discussed in the report.
Technological advances such as improvements in energy efficiency by energy recovery devices and an increase in the lifetime of desalination plants results a significant decline in the desalination costs. The oil-rich and water poor countries such as Saudi Arabia, Kuwait and others in Middle East are lucrative market for desalination systems.
Fresh water scarcity coupled with growing population will deploy the demand of desalination systems across globe in the years ahead. This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GBI Research’s team of industry experts.
The report analyses market opportunities and challenges for desalination companies in the global arena. Its scope includes:
- Key geographies such as Middle East, the US, Canada, UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Japan, China, India, Australia, Middle East and Africa and Brazil.
- Qualitative analysis of market drivers, restraints and challenges for the desalination market.
- Annual revenues of the desalination equipment market from 2005 to 2009, forecast forward for 11 years to 2020.
- Region wise (Asia-Pacific, Europe, North America and Rest of the World) breakdown of the global desalination market revenues from 2005 to 2009, forecast forward for 11 years to 2020.
- Breakdown of the global desalination market on the basis of business segments and end-users.
- Market share and product portfolio of the key players in the global desalination systems industry.
Reasons to buy
The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner. It will allow you to:
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments that are driving the desalination market across globe.
- Identify key players best positioned to take advantage of the emerging market opportunities.
- Decision on investments and future plans by the region wise understanding of the desalination market trends.
- Identify the government policies and regulations promoting the global desalination market.