GBI Research’s new report, “Computed Tomography (CT) Systems Market to 2016 - The High Slice Segment to be the Key Revenue Generator” provides key data, information and analysis on the global Computed Tomography (CT) Systems market. The report provides market landscape, competitive landscape and market trends information the Computed Tomography (CT) Systems market.
The report provides comprehensive information on the key trends affecting the market, and key analytical content on the market dynamics. The report also reviews the competitive landscape and technology offerings.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GBI Research’s team of industry experts.
- Key geographies covered include the US, Canada, the UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Japan, China, India, Australia, and Brazil.
- Key segments covered include Low Slice Computed Tomography, Mid Slice Computed Tomography, and High Slice Computed Tomography.
- Annualized market revenues data from 2002 to 2009, forecast forward for 7 years to 2016. Company shares data for 2009.
- Qualitative analysis of key market trends, market drivers, and restraints by each category within Computed Tomography (CT) Systems market.
- The report also covers information on the leading market players, the competitive landscape, and the leading pipeline products and technologies.
- Key players covered include GE Healthcare, Philips Healthcare, Siemens Healthcare, Toshiba Medical Systems, and Hitachi Medical.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments that are driving the Computed Tomography (CT) Systems market globally.
- Design and develop your product development, marketing and sales strategies.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Identify key players best positioned to take advantage of the emerging market opportunities.
- Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products, most likely to ensure a robust return.
- What’s the next big thing in the Computed Tomography (CT) Systems market landscape? - Identify, understand and capitalize.
- Make more informed business decisions from the insightful and in-depth analysis of the global Computed Tomography (CT) Systems market and the factors shaping it.