GBI Research's new report, Top Ten Clean Technology Trends in 2011 provides key information and detailed insight into clean technology industry trends. It contains a detailed analysis on the major trends in various domains of the clean technology sector. It discusses the emergence of Lithium-ion and Nickel-metal Hydride battery technology in the advanced battery segment.
The report analyses the impact of government regulations in the water and wastewater management industry, e-waste management industry, biofuel market, and renewable energy sector. The report also provides information on the emergence of green buildings to counter the threat of climate change and resource scarcity. It also discusses the emergence of carbon trading and the smart grid market. This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GBI Research's team of industry experts.
The report analyses market opportunities and challenges for clean technology industry in the global arena. Its scope includes -
- Qualitative analysis of market drivers, restraints and challenges for the clean technology industry in 2011.
- Market analysis and key information on the predicted top ten trends in the clean technology industry in 2011 across a wide spectrum of industries that include energy generation, energy storage, energy infrastructure, energy efficiency, air, water, manufacturing/industrial, transportation, recycling & waste management, material management and agriculture.
- Impact of the government policies and legislations on the top ten market trends in clean technology industry in 2011.
Reasons to buy
- Exploit growth opportunities for investments in the wide range of clean technology industries.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments in the clean technology industry.
- Devise market-entry and expansion strategies among the various clean technologies.
- Make informed business decisions from the insightful and in-depth deal analysis for making investments in the various clean technology industries.
- Identify the key players best positioned to take the advantages of the emerging market.
- What's the next big thing in clean technology industry-identify, understand and capitalize.