GBI Researchs new report, Oil Market in Africa to 2015 - Offshore Finds Transforming Africa into a Major Oil Producing Region, provides an in-depth analysis of the crude oil Market outlook in Africa and highlights the various concerns, shifting trends and concerns in the region. The report provides forecasts for the Exploration and production, Storage industry, Pipeline and Refining of crude oil industry to 2015.
The report also provides forecasts of the crude oil in Africa and highlights the major countries in the region. The report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GBI Researchs team of industry experts. Africa, especially West and North Africa, has proved itself as a major oil and gas producer over the past few years.
Countries like Nigeria, Algeria and Angola have emerged as major oil and gas producers globally. However, there still remain large unexplored areas in Africa which are expected to hold huge potential in terms of hydrocarbon prospects but were earlier not attractive in terms of economic viability.
- Crude oil production, consumption, reserves from 1996 to 2009 with forecasts to 2015
- Crude oil storage capacity in Africa and key countries from 2000 to 2009 with forecasts to 2015.
- Data and analysis of the crude oil pipeline Industry in Africa including active pipelines, pipeline length and pipeline details
- Annualized data until 2009 with forecasts to 2015
- Key countries including the Nigeria, Algeria, Libya, Zambia and others.
- Competitive scenario for the expenditure & consumption, refining, pipeline and storage industries. Key companies covered include but are not restricted to Sonatrach, Total S.A., National Oil Company, Libya, AOC Holdings, Inc., PetroSA, NAFTEC S.p.A. and Egyptian General Petroleum Corporation
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights about the crude oil industry in Africa.
- Identify opportunities and challenges in the crude oil in Africa.
- Understand the regional markets of the Africa in terms of the demand and supply of crude oil.
- Increase future revenues and profitability with the help of insights into the future opportunities and critical success factors in the crude oil industry in Africa.
- Benchmark your operations and strategies against the major players in the Oil in Africa.