This report is the result of WealthInsight’s extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in Hong Kong.
This report reviews the performance and asset allocations of HNWIs and ultra-HNWIs in Hong Kong. It also includes an evaluation of the local wealth management market.
- Independent market sizing of Hong Kong's HNWIs across five wealth bands
- HNWI volume, wealth and allocation trends from 2010 to 2014
- HNWI volume, wealth and allocation forecasts to 2019
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations in 13 asset classes
- Geographical breakdown of all foreign assets
- Alternative breakdown of liquid vs investable assets
- UHNWI populations in major cities
- The number of wealth managers in each city
- City ratings of wealth management saturation and potential
- Details of the development, challenges and opportunities relating to the wealth management and private banking sector in Hong Kong
- The size of Hong Kong's wealth management industry
- The largest private banks by AuM
- Detailed wealth management and family office information
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons to buy
- The Hong Kong Wealth Report 2015 is an unparalleled resource, and the leading report of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the report comprises a wide variety of data created based on over 125,000 HNWIs from around the world in WealthInsight's database.
- With the wealth reports as the foundation for its research and analysis, WealthInsight is able to obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions it covers.
- The report reviews the performance and asset allocations of HNWIs and ultra-HNWIs. The report also includes projections of the volume, wealth and asset allocations of HNWIs to 2019, and a comprehensive background of the local economy.
- The report provides a thorough analysis of the private banking and wealth management sector, the latest merger and acquisition activity, and the opportunities and challenges that the sector faces.
- It also provides detailed information on HNWI populations in each major city.
- There were 193,553 HNWIs in Hong Kong in 2014, who collectively held US$1.1 trillion in wealth.
- The volume of Hong Kong HNWIs rose by 4.6% in 2014, following an increase of 3.2% in 2013.
- Growth in HNWI wealth and numbers is expected to improve over the forecast period. The number of Hong Kong HNWIs is forecast to grow by 15.6%, to reach 231,186 in 2019, while HNWI wealth is projected to grow by 25.8% to reach US$1.4 trillion.