GBI Research, the leading business intelligence provider, has released its latest research, Energy Efficient Lamps Market in Europe to 2015 - Compact Flourescent Lamps (CFLs) to Advance in Southern Europe; Halogen Lamps Dominate Northern Europe that provides key data, information and analysis on European energy efficient lamps market.
The report provides market scenario, competitive landscape and market trends information for major energy efficient lamps that includes; Compact Fluorescent Lamps (CFL), Halogen Lamps, High Intensity Discharge (HID) Lamps, Light Emitting Diode (LED) Lamps and Cold Cathode Fluorescent Lamps (CCFL). The report provides comprehensive information on key market trends with superior analytics. It also reviews revenue trends, cost analysis, technology analysis and the regulatory framework of the European energy efficient lighting market.
The report provides the revenue breakdown of these energy efficient lamps market on the basis of region including; Northern, Western, Southern and Central & Eastern Europe. It also contains the revenue breakdown of the European energy efficient lamps market on the basis of end-users for 2009 and detailed analysis for LED end-users upto the forecast period 2015.
The report analyses market opportunities and challenges for energy efficient lamps manufacturers in the European arena. Its scope includes -
- Key geographies including European Region mainly European Union of 27 countries.
- Product wise (CFL, Halogen lamps, HID lamps, LED lamps and CCFL) annualized market revenues of the energy efficient lighting market from 2005 to 2009, forecast forward to 2015.
- Annualized market revenues of the energy efficient lighting market by region (Central & Eastern, Western, Southern and Northern Europe) from 2005 to 2009, forecast forward to 2015.
- Market breakdown for the energy efficient lamps by end users (Residential, Commercial & Industrial and Street Lighting) for 2009.
- Annualized market revenues of the LED lamps market by end user (Sign/Display, Mobile Applications, Illumination, Traffic Signals, Automotives and Others) from 2005 to 2009, forecast forward to 2015.
- Cost Comparison of various energy efficient lamps over incandescent lamps.
- Qualitative analysis of market drivers and barriers for the European energy efficient lighting market.
- Competitive landscape including the market shares of various manufacturers in Europe in each of the energy efficient lamps categories except CCFL. Key players covered include Osram, Philips, GE Lighting and Aura Light.
- Key topics covered include the distribution structure, technology analysis, and regulatory framework including standards and programs.
Reasons to buy
The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner. It will allow you to -
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments that are driving the energy efficient lighting market in Europe.
- Design and develop your product development, marketing and sales strategies.
- Identify key players best positioned to take advantage of the emerging market opportunities.
- Develop business strategies and future plans by the region-wise understanding of the energy efficient lighting markets future trends.
- Whats the next big thing in the energy efficient lighting market landscape in Europe? Identify, understand and capitalize.
- Make more informed business decisions from the insightful and in-depth analysis of the European energy efficient lighting market and the factors shaping it.