GBI Research, the leading business intelligence provider, has released its latest research, Cancer Supportive Care Products Market to 2016 Market is Expected to Decline after 2014 Due to Generic Erosion and Entry of Biosimilars, which provides insights into the cancer supportive care products market and forecasts until 2016.
The report provides an in-depth analysis of the six major cancer supportive care products indications, which are oral mucositis and dry mouth, chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting, cancer pain, chemotherapy-induced anemia, chemotherapy-induced neutropenia and bone metastases. The report also looks into the major unmet needs in the cancer supportive care products market and the major classes of drugs that treat the indications covered in the sector.
The report also analyzes the key drivers and restraints that are expected to impact each of the indications in the global cancer supportive care products market. The report also delves into the cancer supportive care products market in the top seven countries in the world, which includes the US, the UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain and Japan. In addition, the report also includes insights into the R&D (Research & Development) pipeline for the six cancer supportive care indications. In addition, the report also looks into the major M&A (Mergers & Acquisitions) and licensing deals that have taken place between 2008 and 2010 in the global cancer supportive care products market space.
The scope of this report includes -
- Data and analysis on the cancer supportive care products market.
- Annualized market data for the cancer supportive care products market from 2001 to 2009, with forecasts to 2016.
- Market data on the therapeutic landscape which covers oral mucositis and dry mouth, chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting, cancer pain, chemotherapy-induced anemia, chemotherapy-induced neutropenia and bone metastases, including market size, market share, annual cost of therapy, treatment usage patterns such as prevalence population and prescription population.
- Key drivers and restraints that have had a significant impact on the market and on each indication.
- The geographic landscape that covers the US, the top five countries of Europe (the UK, France, Germany, Spain and Italy) and Japan.
- The competitive landscape of the cancer supportive care products market which includes companies such as Amgen, Johnson & Johnson, Roche, Novartis and Pfizer
- Key M&A activities and Licensing Agreements that took place from 2008 to 2010 in the cancer supportive care products market.
Reasons to buy
The report will enhance your decision making capability. It will allow you to -
- Align your product portfolio to the markets with high growth potential.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies by identifying the leading countries and therapeutic segments poised for strong growth.
- Devise a more tailored country strategy through the understanding of key drivers and barriers of each regions pharmaceutical market.
- Develop key strategic initiatives by understanding the key focus areas of leading companies.
- Accelerate and strengthen your market position by identifying key companies for mergers, acquisitions and strategic partnerships.