The importance of clean transportation has increased over the last few years because of growing concern to reduce emissions from the transportation sector. Clean transportation includes application of advanced batteries, hybrid vehicles and biofuel which are replacing the conventional technologies and becoming mainstream technologies.
Hence the demand of these sectors is expected to increase corresponding to their public acceptance and also due to stringent government regulations which are framed to reduce the global emissions. GBI Research's report, Clean Transportation Industry to 2020 - Strict Regulatory Framework to Push New Technologies in Vehicles and Fuels into the Market" provides key information and analysis on the market opportunities in the clean transportation sector.
The report will provide the latest information on the clean transportation market size with a detailed assessment of the market forces and technologies influencing the clean transportation market.
- Key market trend and issues in the clean transportation market.
- Annualized market revenue of the clean transportation market from 2005 to 2010, forecast forward for 10 years to 2020.
- Key regulations and policies.
- Market force analysis which includes key drivers, restraints and challenges in the clean transportation market.
- Regionwise (America, Europe, Asia pacific) market size of the clean transportation market
- Segment wise (Hybrid Vehicles, Advanced batteries and Biofuel) market size of the clean transportation market.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments that are driving the clean transportation market.
- Future market potential of the clean transportation Identify, understand and capitalize.
- Develop key strategic initiatives by understanding key focus areas of clean transportation market.
- React to key trends and regulatory changes.
- Identify market opportunities and develop plans for clean transportation.
- Exploit growth opportunities in the clean transportation market.