GBI Research has released its latest research, Oil and Gas Enhanced Production Services Industry to 2015 - Enhanced Oil Recovery Proving to be a Key Solution for Tapping Unconventional Reservoirs and Depleting Oil Fields. The study, which is an offering from the companys Energy Research Group, provides an in-depth analysis of the oil and gas enhanced production services market worldwide and highlights the various concerns, key trends, along with major upstream deals in the upstream exploration and production sector.
The report provides forecasts for the oil and gas enhanced production services industry to 2015. The report also provides segmental forecasts of the oil and gas enhanced production services industry by segment type and mentions the technology overview of each segment. Profiles of major oilfield services companies providing enhanced production services are also provided. The report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GBI Researchs team of industry experts.
With rapidly rising demand for crude oil and natural gas worldwide along with issues of depleting existing energy reserves and dearth of fresh discoveries of reserves, maximizing the production for an oil or gas reservoir becomes a major priority. This is achieved using primary and secondary recovery techniques, which help extract around 20 to 40% additional oil or gas from a reservoir, and furthermore, enhanced production techniques, which enhance the production efficiency of oil and gas reservoirs.
Using advanced production services such as enhanced production, also known as tertiary, or in some specific cases, quaternary recovery techniques, around 30 to 40%, or in some cases, up to 60% of the reservoirs energy resources could be extracted as additional recovery, which in turn, means tremendous operational efficiency rise, and hence, additional operational profits by exploration and production companies worldwide.
- Overview, significance, and key sub-segments of the global oil and gas enhanced production services industry to 2015, viz. artificial lift services, directional drilling services, coiled tubing services, enhanced oil recovery services, sand control services, solids control services, pressure pumping services, well servicing, logging-while-drilling services, and measurement-while-drilling services
- Analysis of the historical trends and forecasts to 2015 for the global oil and gas enhanced production services sector
- Historical data and segmental forecasts of oil and gas enhanced production services expenditure, by sub-segment, for the period 200 to 2015, with major trends, and key players at a global level, for every sub-segment
- Major deals (M&As) with regards to the oilfield services industry, for the period 2004 to 2010, by region, and by value
- Provides information on profiles of major oil and gas enhanced production service providers, such as Schlumberger, Halliburton, Baker Hughes, and Weatherford.
- Analysis of major trends for the enhanced production services industry
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights about the global enhanced production services industry.
- Identify key trends and challenges in the global enhanced production services industry.
- Increase future revenues and profitability with the help of insights on the expected demand-supply scenario of specific sub-segments of the enhanced production services.
- Benchmark your operations and strategies using key insights from the major current and expected business developments with regards to the enhanced production services industry.