GBI Research has released its latest report, Impact of US Healthcare Reforms - the Extension of Care to 32 Million Uninsured Citizens from 2014 and Implications for the Pharmaceutical Industry that provides key data, information and analysis of the US healthcare reforms and their impact.
This report offers a comprehensive insight into the provisions and the impact of the US healthcare reforms. It provides an overview of the US healthcare system and establishes the need for healthcare reforms in the US. It talks in detail about the major provisions of the US healthcare reforms and briefly discusses their implications. It also offers the timeline for the implementation for the major provisions of the US healthcare reforms. Finally it discusses the impact of the US healthcare reforms on various stakeholders including the US government, the health insurance industry, the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry, the hospitals and the employers.
The report is based on proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GBI Researchs team of industry experts to provide a comprehensive view of the impact of the US healthcare reforms.
The scope of the report includes -
- Overview of the US healthcare system
- Major provisions of the US healthcare reforms and their impact
- Impact of the US healthcare reforms on stakeholders including the US government, the health insurance industry, the pharmaceutical industry and the employers.
Reasons to buy
The report will enhance your decision making capabilities. It will allow you to -
- Make more informed business decisions from the insightful and in-depth analysis of the US healthcare reforms and their impact on the stakeholders.
- Identify the opportunities and challenges presented by the US healthcare reforms.
- Build effective strategies to launch the pipeline products by identifying potential segments in the US healthcare market.
- Identify the opportunities for collaboration with the participants in the US healthcare system to develop innovative delivery models for enhancement of value for every stakeholder in the value chain