GBI Research, the leading business intelligence provider, has released its latest research Clinical Trial Recruitment in Autoimmune Disorders-Average Patient Recruitment per Trial has Continued to Decline Over the Past Decade which provides an insight into clinical trial and patient recruitment in Autoimmune Disorders. The report examines different aspects concerning clinical trial and patient recruitment. The report analyzes the number of clinical trials and the number of patients recruited for five major indications such as Multiple Sclerosis, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Crohn's Disease, Ulcerative Colitis and Psoriasis. It provides information about the total number of clinical trials conducted, by stage of development, geography, major sponsors and trails conducted per year. Analysis on the total number of patients recruited and the average number of patients recruited per each trial is also provided. The report analyzes the total number of patients recruited by stage of development, geography, major sponsors and trails conducted per year from 2000 to 2009. The average number of patients recruited by stage of development per year is also covered. For Brazil, China and India, an estimate of the prevalence population has also been provided for the years 2010 to 2017 across the five major Autoimmune Disorders.
Autoimmune Disorders represent a collective group of disorders which primarily arise due to an overactive immune response of the body against substances and tissues normally present within the body. Major clinical trial recruitment is conducted for Rheumatoid Arthritis. The numbers of clinical trials and patients recruited for this disease are 230 and 19,087 respectively. The average number of patients recruited per trial is highest for Rheumatoid Arthritis when compared to that of other indications.
- The report covers clinical trials, patient recruitment, average patient recruitment and prevalence population estimation for five major autoimmune disorders. The prevalence estimates is done for countries such as Brazil, India and China.
- The report covers different types of study designs and challenges faced in clinical trial recruitment as a whole.
- Status of Clinical Trials: It covers clinical trials for five major indications by stage of development, by sponsor, by geography and clinical trials conducted per year.
- Status of Patient Recruitment: It includes patient recruitment for five major indications by stage of development, by sponsor, by geography and clinical trials conducted per year. The report emphasizes on the average number of patients recruited per trial by stage of development and by year.
- Prevalence Population Estimation: The estimation for the years 2010 to 2017 gives an idea about the prevalence of the five major indications in the future.
Reasons to buy
The report will assist business development and marketing executives to strategize their product launches, by allowing them to -
- Develop a better study design for better patient recruitment.
- Plan an effective clinical trial recruitment management by understanding the trend of clinical trials and patient recruitment conducted for five major Autoimmune Disorders for the period 2000 to 2009
- Understand the clinical trial trend across the globe for major indications in Autoimmune Disorders which covers an in-depth analysis on clinical trials by Phase, by sponsor, by geography and by year.
- Understand the trend of patient recruitment across the globe for major indications in Autoimmune Disorders which covers an in-depth analysis on patient recruitment by Phase, by sponsor, by geography and by year.
- Know the top companies that conducted highest clinical trial recruitment by indication and Develop key strategic initiatives by studying the key strategies of top competitors
- Know the clinical trial recruitment share in autoimmune Disorders across the globe.