GBI Research has released its latest report, Post Marketing Clinical Research - REMS, the Latest Reformation due to Post Marketing Surveillance to Enhance Patient Compliance that provides key data, information and analysis of the major trends and developments in post marketing clinical research. The report provides a comprehensive insight into key technological developments, new approaches towards risk mitigation.
The report talks about the key regulations, drug classes that require REMS and case studies of drugs for which REMS is required. This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in house analysis by GBI Researchs team of industry experts.
The scope of the report includes -
- Key technological developments, new approaches and strategies to mitigiate drug safety risks
- Preclinical outsourcing market forecast, 2010-2017.
- Analysis of regulation in each of the top geographies in US, Europe and Japan
- Key drivers and barriers that have a significant impact on the industry
Reasons to buy
The report will enhance your decision making capability. It will allow you to -
- Evaluate the effectiveness of REMS against various classes of drugs that have a poor safety record
- Understand best practices through case studies of REMS application in the industry
- Develop effective strategies to maximize the advantages through the understanding of REMS