GBI Research has released its latest research Innovative R&D Strategies and Models - Outsourcing, Strategic Partnerships and Licensing to Improve Productivity and Contain Costs, which provides insights into effective innovative strategies adopted by the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry. The report examines numerous case studies of various R&D strategies such as outsourcing, offshoring, internal reorganization, R&D restructuring, risk sharing, public-private partnerships and others.
In-depth analysis of the report is based on propriety databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GBI Researchs team of experts.
The scope of this report includes -
- Strategies adopted by pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry participants to succeed in the highly competitive pharmaceutical market
- Analysis of challenges faced by industry participants in increasing R&D output
- Analysis of strategies that have been ineffective in the pharmaceutical industry and those that have failed to achieve objectives
- Analysis on the role of CROs in improving R&D efficiencies in the pharmaceutical industry
- Key M&A activities and licensing agreements that have been aimed at increasing R&D outcomes
Reasons to buy
The report will enhance your decision making capability. It will allow you to -
- Understand the different types of strategies being adopted in the industry to increase R&D outcomes
- Build effective strategies to improve R&D efficiencies through comprehension of strategies that worked and those that didnt work
- Analyze numerous case studies on various strategies adopted by the pharmaceutical industry to evaluate the best strategies
- Compare strategies adopted in-house to those adopted in-house to evaluate and forecast outcomes