GBI Research, the leading business intelligence provider, has released its latest research, Emerging Cancer Vaccines Market to 2017 - Novel, First-In-Class Vaccines in Phase II and Phase III Pipeline to Shape the Future Cancer Vaccines Market, which provides insights into the global emerging cancer vaccines market and a market forecast until 2017. The report provides an in-depth analysis of the five therapeutic indications for which vaccines are available in the market or which have a promising vaccine in Phase III of their pipeline.
In addition, the report also includes various types of cancer vaccine development and vaccine delivery methods along with a case study, advantages and disadvantages for each type, insights into the cancer vaccines R&D pipeline, SWOT profiles of the vaccine companies, and major Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A), deals and co-developments.
The report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GBI Researchs team of industry experts.
GBI Researchs analysis shows that the global cancer vaccines market for cervical cancer, prostate cancer, lung cancer, pancreatic cancer and melanoma was valued at $1,657m in 2010. The market is expected to witness a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 21% for the forecast period (2010-2017) and will reach $6.3 billion by 2017. The market will be driven by the launch of promising Phase III molecules in cervical cancer, lung cancer, pancreatic cancer and melanoma. With patent-protection granted to available vaccines, the market will demonstrate significant growth. Strategic consolidations through M&A, deals and co-developments will provide R&D, marketing, sales and regulatory support in the future and help gain a greater market share.
- The report provides a market characterization, pipeline analysis and key M&A trends in the cervical cancer, prostate cancer, lung cancer, pancreatic cancer and melanoma vaccines market.
- Descriptive case studies, advantages and disadvantages for various types of cancer vaccine development and vaccine delivery methods
- Data and analysis on the emerging cancer vaccines market
- Annualized market data for the cancer vaccines market, with forecasts to 2017
- Market data on the therapeutic landscape which covers cervical cancer, prostate cancer, lung cancer, pancreatic cancer and melanoma, including market size, market share and annual cost of vaccination
- Key drivers and restraints that have had a significant impact on the market and on each indication
- The competitive landscape of the emerging cancer vaccines market which includes companies such as Merck, Amgen, GlaxoSmithKline, Dendreon
- Key M&A, deals and co-developments that took place from 2004 to 2011 in the global cancer vaccines market
Reasons to buy
The report will enhance your decision-making capability. It will allow you to -
- Familiarize yourself with the different types of cancer vaccine development and vaccine delivery methods available, with case studies and analysis of advantages and disadvantages for a better understanding of the market.
- Align your product portfolio to the markets with high growth potential.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies by identifying the potential region and therapeutic segments poised for strong growth.
- Devise a more tailored country strategy through the understanding of key drivers and barriers of each regions cancer vaccines market.
- Develop key strategic initiatives by understanding the key focus areas and top selling vaccines of leading companies.
- Accelerate and strengthen your market position by identifying key companies for mergers, acquisitions and strategic partnerships.