Ratchaburi Electricity Generating Holding Public Company Limited - Power Plants and SWOT Analysis, 2015 Update
The report contains a detailed description of the power generation companys business operations, history, corporate strategy, and business structure. This report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on key employees (executives), and major products and services.
- Major Power Plants (assets) - summarized and detailed information about the power plants (assets).
- Operational Metrics (capacity, generation, revenue, sales, number of consumers).
- Business description - A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - GlobalDatas summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands
- Key employees - A list of the key executives and personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Financial deals - Coverage of key financial deals from 2006 onwards, depending upon information availability
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
* Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and major products and services are incorporated in the profile to assist in various business decisions (M&A and JV).
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to competitors business structure and strategies with GlobalDatas detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing an up to date objective view of the company.
n baht for 2015 45
Nov 17, 2014: RATCH prepared new investment aboard driving its enterprise value to reach THB 121 billion target in 2014 46
Oct 09, 2014: RATCH entered MOU with Myanmar's Ministry of Electric Power to start feasibility study on 2,600-megawatte Myeik power plant project 47
Jun 03, 2014: Ratchaburi Electricity disclosed NNEGs BHT4.77 billion loan deal Heading for project construction and dispatch target in 2016 47
Mar 31, 2014: RATCH prepares for Hongsa Power Plants commissioning test Approaching 80% construction progress and dispatch target to Thailand in 2015 48
Dec 23, 2013: RATCH Pursues development of the 4th Wind Farm in Australia Beginning Construction in 2014 and Targets COD in 2016 48
Sep 30, 2013: RATCH assured its power plants efficiency to secure national power grid 49
Aug 26, 2013: RATCH turns for synergy with EGAT Group to extend its international presence, aiming Myanmar and other Asian countries to reinforce Thailand leading IPP in the region 50
Jun 24, 2013: RATCH appointed Mr. Pongdith Potchana acting as a new Chief Executive Officer effective on 1 July 2013 50
Feb 08, 2013: Ratchaburi Electricity Announces Commercial Operation Of Huay Bong 2 Wind-turbine Power Project In Thailand 51
Oct 22, 2012: PNPC To Construct And Operate Hydroelectric Power Plant In Lao 51
Mar 09, 2012: RATCH Commences Operations Of Korat3 Solar Farm In Ayutthaya Province Thailand 51
Jan 17, 2012: Ratchaburi Holding Appoints Thana Putarungsi As New Director 51
Jan 10, 2012: Myanmar Decides To Halt Construction Of 4 GW Coal-fired Power Station At Dawei Special Industrial Zone 51
Nov 03, 2011: ADB Plans To Provide $465m For 440 MW Hydropower Plant In Thailand 52
Apr 26, 2011: Conergy And Annex Power To Set Up Third Solar Park In Thailand 53
Dec 28, 2010: Ratchaburi Electricity Intends To Invest $530 Million On Renewable Power Facilities 53
Apr 30, 2010: Ratchaburi Electricity Intends To Spend $511 Million On Power Generation 53
Apr 08, 2010: Ratchaburi Electricity Announces Resignation Of Chulasingh Vasantasingh As Director 54
Feb 01, 2010: Laos Holding's Consortium TO Start Construction Of 1,800 MW Hongsa Power Plant In November 2010 54
Jul 11, 2009: Ratchaburi Electricity Hopes To Complete Wind Power Plant By 2011 54
Apr 02, 2009: Ratchaburi Electricity Announces Reduction Of Waste Water From Ratchaburi Power Plant 54
Sep 26, 2008: Ratchaburi Appoints Noppol Milinthanggoon As New Managing Director 55
Jan 22, 2008: Ratchaburi Electricity Appoints Suchat Chanlawong As New Independent Director 56
Jan 21, 2014: RATCH updated RW Co-generation project development Progressing for COD by end of 2014 56
Feb 07, 2013: PNPC Signs Power Purchase Agreement With EGAT For Xe-Pian Xe-Namnoy Hydroelectric Power Plant In Lao 56
Aug 09, 2012: Ratchaburi Electricity To Supply Power To PEA From Songkhla Biomass Power Plant Project In Thailand 57
Aug 04, 2011: SCHOTT Solar To Supply 67,000 Solar Modules To Thailand 57
Jun 14, 2011: Phoenix Solar Signs Contract For Two Solar Parks In Thailand 57
Mar 08, 2011: Hongsa Power Signs 18 Year Operation And Maintenance Agreement 58
Jan 06, 2011: Ratchaburi Holding Wins Three SPP Projects With Combined Generation Of 350 MW 58
Jun 26, 2009: Ratch-Lao Signs Subcontract Agreement With EGAT For Operation And Maintenance Of Nam Ngum 2 Hydro Power Plant 58
Report Scope 60
GlobalData Coverage 60
GlobalDatas Methodology 60
Contact Us 61
List of Tables
Ratchaburi Electricity Generating Holding Public Company Limited, Key Facts 6
Ratchaburi Electricity Generating Holding Public Company Limited, Operational Metrics, Capacity 7
Ratchaburi Electricity Generating Holding Public Company Limited, Operational Metrics, Sales 7
Ratchaburi Electricity Generating Holding Public Company Limited, Wind Farms, Thailand 8
Ratchaburi Electricity Generating Holding Public Company Limited, Solar PV Parks, Japan 9
Ratchaburi Electricity Generating Holding Public Company Limited, Hydro Power Plants, Lao People's Democratic Republic 11
Ratchaburi Electricity Generating Holding Public Company Limited, Biomass Power Plants, Thailand 12
Ratchaburi Electricity Generating Holding Public Company Limited, Thermal Power Plants, Thailand 13
Major Products and Services 15
Ratchaburi Electricity Generating Holding Public Company Limited, SWOT Analysis 21
Ratchaburi Electricity Generating Holding Public Company Limited, Ratios based on current share price 24
Ratchaburi Electricity Generating Holding Public Company Limited, Annual Ratios 24
Ratchaburi Electricity Generating Holding Public Company Limited, Interim Ratios 26
Ratchaburi Electricity Generating Holding Public Company Limited, Key Employees 27
Ratchaburi Electricity Generating Holding Public Company Limited, Subsidiaries 31