Global Personal Products industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value 2010-14, and forecast to 2019). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global personal products
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global personal products market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key personal products market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global personal products market with five year forecasts
- The global personal products market had total revenues of $502.6bn in 2014, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4% between 2010 and 2014.
- The skincare segment was the market's most lucrative in 2014, with total revenues of $85.2bn, equivalent to 16.9% of the market's overall value.
- The performance of the market is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 4.5% for the five-year period 2014 - 2019, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $625.8bn by the end of 2019.
Your key questions answered
- What was the size of the global personal products market by value in 2014?
- What will be the size of the global personal products market in 2019?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global personal products market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitors in the global personal products market?