The BRIC Haircare industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2010-14, and forecast to 2019). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the BRIC haircare market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the BRIC haircare market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key haircare market players’ BRIC operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the BRIC haircare market with five year forecasts
- Compares data from Brazil, Russia, India, and China, alongside individual chapters on each country
- Brazil, Russian Federation, India and China (BRIC) are the emerging and fast growing countries within the haircare industry and had a total market value of $13,055.3 million in 2014. India was the fastest growing country with a CAGR of 10.9% over the 2010-14 period.
- Within the haircare industry, China is the leading country among the BRIC nations with market revenues of $5,709.1 million in 2014. This was followed by Brazil, India and Russia with a value of $3,759.4, $2,010.6, and $1,576.2 million, respectively.
- China is expected to lead the haircare industry in the BRIC nations with a value of $8,660.8 million in 2019, followed by Brazil, India, Russia with expected values of $5,325.6, $3,399.3 and $2,093.8 million, respectively.
Your key questions answered
- What was the size of the BRIC haircare market by value in 2014?
- What will be the size of the BRIC haircare market in 2019?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the BRIC haircare market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitors in the BRIC haircare market?