Global Alcoholic Drinks industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2010-14, and forecast to 2019). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the global alcoholic drinks market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global alcoholic drinks market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key alcoholic drinks market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global alcoholic drinks market with five year forecasts
- The Scandinavian alcoholic drinks market had total revenues of $26,194.9m in 2014, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2% between 2010 and 2014.
- Market consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 0% between 2010 and 2014, to reach a total of 2,356.8 million liters in 2014.
- One driver of growth is likely to be a long-term trend for consumers to switch away from beer to wine.
Your key questions answered
- What was the size of the global alcoholic drinks market by value in 2014?
- What will be the size of the global alcoholic drinks market in 2019?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global alcoholic drinks market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitors in the global alcoholic drinks market?