This report provides the results for the Make-Up market in Italy from Canadeans unique, highly detailed and proprietary study of consumers Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) consumption habits, and forms part of an overall series covering all CPG product markets.
Its coverage includes, but is not limited to, consumption behaviours, the extent to which consumer trends influence their consumption and the value of the market these trends influence, brand and private label choices as well as retailer choices. Much of this information can also be analyzed by specific consumer group, providing hard and fast data on consumers and markets at the product category level.
- Marketers in the Make-Up market in Italy face a major challenge. Understanding market size and segmentation is valuable, but the keys to effective targeting is knowing just how valuable specific consumer groups are, and being able to quantify the impact of consumer trends.
- This report provides integrated data on consumer trends, consumer groups and market data which show exactly the size of consumer groups, how much of the Make-Up market in Italy they account for and which consumer trends drive their behaviour, and as such allows marketers to develop strong growth strategies.
Reasons To Buy
- Consumers uptake of products and the influence of consumer trends are fundamental causes of change in markets and as such marketers need to know what these trends are and be able to quantify their influence in the market.
- This report provides highly detailed insight into exactly who the consumer is and how the latest consumer trends are changing the market by examining over 20 consumer trends and the share of sales across over 30 consumer groups.
The data provided allows marketers to track consumer behaviour through to its actual value impact on a product market. Unique in the market, this provides readers with a highly detailed data analysis of the market allowing marketing tactics and strategy to be updated in line with the very latest consumer behaviours.
- Detailed category coverage is provided, covering the Eye Make-Up market, the Face Make-Up market, the Lip Make-Up and the Nail Make-Up market.
- Detailed consumer segmentation data covering over 30 consumer groups, 20 consumer trends and consumption frequency for each product category covered.
- Detailed brand and private label category shares for 2011 for each product category
- Unique retailer choice and switching data at the product category level for 2011