Global Data’s new report, “Oil Sands Industry in Canada - Market Analysis, Production Forecasts and Competitive Landscape to 2015” analyzes the historical and future developments and competitive scenario prevailing in the Canadian oil sands industry. The report highlights the growth drivers for the oil sands industry in Canada. It elaborates on the challenges which are creating a setback for oil sands development. The report provides information on the historical production trends and projects undertaken in the oil sands until 2009. The report examines the project economics in terms of capital expenditure and operational expenditure for the oil sands industry. The report also offers upcoming projects and production forecast until 2015. In addition, the report looks at how Canadian oil sands have witnessed increased Mergers and Acquisitions (M&As) and consolidations and the competitive scenario. The Canadian oil sands might emerge as a major source of crude oil in the future.
The report provides a detailed analysis of the market scenario, production trends and competition in the oil sands industry in Canada. It provides -
- An overview of the history of the Canadian oil sands.
- In-depth analysis of the key development issues and trends in the Canadian oil sands industry.
- Analysis of the growth drivers and the challenges in the oil sands development in Canada.
- Analysis of the historical projects and production trends in the Canadian oil sands.
- Analysis of how the capital and operational expenditure for the oil sands projects determines the project economics.
- Analysis of the key upcoming projects and production forecasts from 2010-2015.
- Analysis of how consolidations and M&As are taking place in the Canadian oil sands.
- Analysis of the competitive landscape in the oil sands industry in Canada.
Reasons to buy
The report will enhance your decision making capability. It will allow you to -
- Gain insights into the Canadian oil sands industry as a new source of unconventional energy.
- Identify the key development issues, challenges and growth drivers for oil sands in Canada to identify business opportunities.
- Analyze the production trends and significant projects undertaken in the Canadian oil sands to decide on your future investments in this industry.
- Understand the project economics in the oil sands industry in Canada before investing in any project.
- Keep abreast of the key upcoming projects and production forecasts from 2005 to 2015.
- Stay informed of the M&A and competitive scenario in the Canadian oil sands.