GlobalData’s new report “Barnett Shale in the US - Gas Shale Market Analysis and Forecasts to 2020” analyzes the recent activities in the Barnett shale play. The report details the operational activities in the play analyzing drilling activities, cost trends, initial production rates and well decline curves. The report also provides information on production trends in the Barnett shale play with forecasts to 2020. It analyzes the competitive landscape of the Barnett shale, detailing operations of the top five companies. The report highlights infrastructure details in the shale play. It also details the merger and acquisition activities in the shale play during the period 2007 to till date 2010.
- The report analyzes the activities in the US Barnett shale. The scope of the report includes -
- Details of the major companies in the Barnett shale by acreage and by production
- Barnett shale production trends and expected production during 2000-2020
- Cost per well and finding and development costs in the shale play are discussed
- Barnett shale drilling statistics by period, company and county are detailed
- Details of major infrastructure developments in the play over the past years
- Information on the major mergers and acquisitions in the Barnett shale play during 2007-2010
- Analysis of the operation of major companies in the play, such as Devon Energy, Chesapeake Energy, EOG Resources and others.
Reasons to buy
- The report will enhance your decision making capability. It will allow you to -
- Understand the changing dynamics of the oil and gas industry in the US by understanding the role that shale plays in the energy industry of the country
- Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights about this shale play
- Understand trends and activities in Barnett shale play
- Understand the market positioning of the major players in this shale play
- Increase future revenue and profitability with the help of insights about future opportunities and critical success factors in the shale plays.