GlobalData’s new report “Niobrara Shale in the US - Oil Shale Market Analysis and Forecasts to 2020” analyzes the recent activities in the Niobrara shale play. The report details the operational activities in the play analyzing drilling activities, cost trends, initial production rates and expected well decline curves. The report also provides information on production trends in the Niobrara shale play with forecasts to 2020. It analyzes the competitive landscape of the Niobrara shale, detailing operations of the major companies. It also details the merger and acquisition activities in the shale play from January to November 2010.
The report analyzes the activities in the US Niobrara shale. The scope of the report includes:
- Details of the major companies in the Niobrara shale by acreage
- Niobrara shale’s expected production during 2010-2020
- Cost per well and acreage costs in the shale play
- Niobrara shale drilling statistics by state, company and county
- Information on major mergers and acquisitions in the Niobrara shale play during 2010
- Analysis of the operation of major companies in the play like Noble Energy, EOG Resources and others.
Reasons to buy
The report will enhance your decision making capability. It will allow you to:
- Understand the changing dynamics of the oil and gas industry in the US by understanding the role that shale plays in the energy industry of the country.
- Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights about this shale play.
- Understand trends and activities in Niobrara shale play.
- Understand the market positioning of the major players in this shale play.
- Increase future revenue and profitability with the help of insights about future opportunities and critical success factors in the shale plays.