GlobalData’s energy offering, “Crude Oil Tanker Industry Outlook Globally to 2013 - Capacity and Specifications of All Operating and Planned Crude Oil Tankers” is the essential source for industry data and information relating to global crude oil tanker industry. It provides information on tanker specifications including flag, start year, operator, equity partners, IMO number, yard, length, DWT, GRT and capacity. The report includes information on operational and planned crude oil tankers. The profiles of major companies operating in the oil tanker industry are included in the report. The latest news and deals relating to the sector are also provided and analyzed.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData’s team of industry experts.
- Updated information relating to all active and planned crude oil tankers
- Information on different types of crude oil tankers like ULCC, V PLUS, VLCC, Suezmax, Aframax, Panamax, Handysize and Handymax
- Provides crude oil tanker specifications like Flag, IMO Number, Yard, Dead Weight Tonnage (DWT), Gross Registered Tonnage (GRT), Capacity and Length
- Provides operator information for all active and planned crude oil tankers
- Information on the top companies in the sector including business description, strategic analysis. Key companies covered are Mitsui O.S.K. Lines Limited, Euronav NV and Teekay Corporation
- Key mergers and acquisitions, partnerships, private equity investments and IPOs.
Reasons to buy
- Obtain the most up to date information available on all active and planned crude oil tankers across the world
- Identify growth segments and opportunities in the global crude oil tanker industry
- Assess your competitor’s global tanker operations
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure, strategy and prospects in tanker business across the globe
- Develop strategies based on the latest operational, financial, and regulatory events from the latest deals and developments in the crude oil tanker industry in the world
- Identify and analyze the strengths and weaknesses of the leading crude oil tanker companies in the world.