GlobalData, the industry analysis specialist, has released its new report, “Multiple Myeloma Therapeutics - Pipeline Assessment and Market Forecasts to 2017”. The report is an essential source of information and analysis on the global multiple myeloma (MM) therapeutics market. The report identifies the key trends shaping and driving the global MM therapeutics market. The report also provides insights into the competitive landscape and the emerging players expected to significantly alter the positions of the existing market leaders. Most importantly, the report provides valuable insights into the pipeline products within the global MM sector.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData’s team of industry experts. The global MM (MM) market was valued at $2,347m in 2009 and is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 10.4% for the next seven years, to reach $5,185m by 2017. The growth will primarily be driven by an increase in the disease incidence rate, an increase in awareness of the treatment options, an increase in the treatment seeking population, and the acceptance of the existing therapies.
The scope of the report includes:
- Annualized global Multiple Myeloma therapeutics market revenue data from 2001 to 2009, forecast for eight years to 2017.
- Geographies covered in this report include the United States (US), the United Kingdom (UK), Italy, Spain, Germany, France and Japan.
- Pipeline analysis data providing a split across different phases, mechanisms of action being developed and emerging trends. The key classes of mechanism of action include enzyme inhibitors, nonansamycin Hsp90 inhibitor, CDK inhibitors, proteosome inhibitors, immunomodulatory agents and apoptosis inducers.
- Analysis of the current and future market competition in the global MM therapeutic market. The key future market players covered are Bristol-Myers Squibb, Merck & Co., Inc., Celegene, Cephalon, Keryx Biopharmaceuticals, AB Science, Novartis AG, and Onyx Therapeutics.
- Insightful review of the key industry drivers, restraints and challenges. Each trend is independently researched to provide a qualitative analysis of its implications.
- Key topics covered include a strategic competitor assessment, a market characterization, the unmet needs and the implications for the MM market.
Reasons to buy
- The report will enhance your decision making capability. It will allow you to:
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipelines.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global MM therapeutics market.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments and companies likely to affect the global MM therapeutics market in the future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the performance of various competitors.
- Identify the emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present the best opportunities for consolidation, investments and strategic partnerships.
- What’s the next big thing in the global MM therapeutics market landscape? Identify, understand and capitalize.