GlobalData's clinical trial report, “Head and Neck Cancer Global Clinical Trials Review, Q4, 2010"" provides data on the Head and Neck Cancer clinical trial scenario. This report provides in-depth information and data relating to the clinical trials on Head and Neck Cancer. It includes an overview of the trial numbers and their recruitment status as per the site of trial development throughout the world, focusing on the status of participation by the developing nations. It offers coverage of disease clinical trials by their phase, trial status, prominence of the sponsors and also provides information pertaining to the number of trials for the key drugs for treating Head and Neck Cancer).
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
- Data on the number of clinical trials conducted in North America, South And Central America, Europe, Middle-East and Africa and Asia-pacific and top five national contributions in each, along with the clinical trial scenario in BRIC nations
- Clinical trial (complete and in progress) data by phase, trial status and trial success rate
- Review of key discontinued trials (suspended, withdrawn and terminated)
- Overview of the enrollment pattern by phase for the past decade
- Number of clinical trials segmented by key drugs
- Clinical trial overview of top 20 companies, which include Pfizer Inc., AstraZeneca PLC, Eli Lilly and Company, and so on.
- Clinical trial overview of top 20 Universities / Institutes / Hospitals including National Cancer Institute, Cancer Research UK, Cancer Research Institute , and others
Reasons to buy
- Understand the dynamics of a particular indication as a whole
- Examine the performance of the trials in terms of their status, recruitment, success rates and others
- Obtain discontinued trial information for trials across the globe
- Understand the commercial landscape of the major Universities / Institutes / Hospitals or Companies