GlobalData, the industry analysis specialist, has released its new report, “Brain tumor- Pipeline Assessment and Market Forecasts to 2017”. The report is an essential source of information and analysis on the global BRAIN TUMORmarket. The report identifies the key trends shaping and driving the global brain tumor market. The report also provides insights on the prevalent competitive landscape and the emerging players expected to significantly alter the market positioning of the current market leaders. Most importantly, the report provides valuable insights on the pipeline products within the global brain tumor sector. This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData’s team of industry experts. GlobalData estimated the global brain tumor market to be at $914m in 2009, and forecasts it to grow at 11% annually for the next seven years to reach $2.1 billion by 2017. More novel therapies are expected to launch and this factor acts as a major driver for the market. The current market has three products approved for the treatment of brain tumors and there is a high opportunity for the pipeline products to enter into this potential market.
The report provides information on the key drivers and challenges of the brain tumor market. Its scope includes:
- Annualized global brain tumor market revenues data from 2001 to 2009, forecast for eight years to 2017.
- Pipeline analysis data providing a split across the different phases, mechanisms of action being developed and emerging trends. Pipeline candidates fall under major therapeutic classes such as DNA replication inhibitor, VGEF inhibitor, Tyrodine Kinase inhibitor and Toposiomerase inhibitor.
- Analysis of the current and future competition in the global brain tumor market. Key market players covered are Antisense Pharma, Pfizer, EMD Sereno, AstraZeneca, Bristol-myers Squibbs, Amgen.
- Insightful review of the key industry drivers, restraints and challenges. Each trend is independently researched to provide a qualitative analysis of its implications.
- Key topics covered include strategic competitor assessment, market characterization, unmet needs and the implications for the brain tumor therapeutics market.
Reasons to buy
The report will enhance your decision making capability. It will allow you to:
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global brain tumor market.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments and companies likely to impact the global brain tumor market in future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the performance of various competitors.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
- What’s the next big thing in the global brain tumor market landscape? - Identify, understand and capitalize.