Tech savvy Japanese have ICT at the core of all their enterprise strategies. Backed by their robust economic might, Japanese enterprises are investing in various disruptive ICT segments to boost their productivity and increase their revenues.
- Kables survey shows that Japanese enterprises are continuously looking to increase their investments in software in 2015, to achieve both short term and long term business goals, and to derive continuous value from their software investments.
- Furthermore, in order to cut IT overheads and to improve their IT efficiency, they are keen to increase their investments in private cloud and platform as a service (PaaS).
- Meanwhile, the criterion of expertise in your industry is given the utmost importance, before Japanese enterprises select an ICT provider.
- ICT investment trends in Japan presents the findings from a survey of 90 Japanese enterprises regarding their Information & Communications Technology (ICT) investment trends. The survey investigates how Japanese enterprises currently allocate their ICT budgets across the core areas of enterprise ICT expenditure: hardware, software, IT services, communications, and consulting.
- The report illustrates the core technologies Japanese enterprises are investing in, including enterprise applications, business intelligence, security products, mobility, green IT & virtualization, and communications & collaboration. Understand the approach adopted by Japanese enterprises to purchase technology and get a better insight into ICT vendors and services providers when pitching their solutions to Japanese enterprises.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- How ICT budgets are set to change in 2015 in terms of their overall size
- Allocation across the core elements of IT spend, including hardware, software, services, communications, and consulting
- Distribution of ICT Yen in areas such as the networks, applications, service desk, and data centers
- Which ICT functions Japanese enterprises are interested in outsourcing
- Japanese enterprises investment priorities based on their budget allocations across core technology categories such as enterprise applications, business intelligence, security products, mobility, green IT & virtualization, and communications & collaboration.
- Factors that are influencing Japanese enterprises investments in each technology category
- How Japanese enterprises IT budgets are currently allocated across various segments within a technology category
- Japanese enterprises distribution of their ICT budget across various segments within a technology category
- Vendor satisfaction ratings for various core and advanced technology categories
- Insight into Japanese enterprises preferred buying approaches
- Business and IT objectives that Japanese enterprises are looking to achieve through their IT investment strategies
- Factors that are influencing Japanese enterprises decisions to select an ICT provider
- Understand how the Japanese enterprises ICT landscape is set to change in 2015 to prioritize your target market
- Comprehend how ICT Yen are being allocated by Japanese enterprises in specific geographies and size bands to improve your market penetration
- Make effective business decisions by recognizing the opportunities within each of the core areas of ICT spend (hardware, software, IT services, telecommunications, and consulting)
- Realign your sales initiatives by understanding the current strategic objectives of Japanese enterprises
- Enhance your market segmentation with the included, detailed breakdown of opportunities within selected technology categories (enterprise applications, business intelligence, security products, mobility, green IT & virtualization, and communications & collaboration)
- Prioritize your focus areas by understanding which factors are influencing Japanese enterprises decisions when selecting an ICT provider
- Understand the changes in customers priorities and identify the business and IT objectives that Japanese enterprises are looking to achieve through their ICT investment strategies