Norwegian Energy Company ASA (Noreco) is an independent energy company engaged in the exploration, exploitation, development and production of crude oil and natural gas resources mainly in offshore of Northwest Europe. The company’ s total production was around 4.1 MMboe in 2009, of which crude oil and natural gas accounted nearly 92.9% and 7.0% respectively. Noreco currently produces crude oil and natural gas from its seven offshore fields, out of which six (Siri, South Arne, Nini and Nini East, Cecilie and Lulita) are in the Danish Continental Shelf and one (Brage) in the Norwegian Continental Shelf. During 2009, the company produced around 4,131 boe/d from the Brage field, 4,045 boe/d from the Siri field, 756 boe/d from the NIni field, 622 boe/d from the Cecilie field, 1,567 boe/d from the South Arne field and 187 boe/d from the Lullita field. Initially, Noreco operates with four licenses, however with its aggressive exploration and development strategies; the company has been able to increase its operating licenses to 58 in the North and the Norwegian Seas.
- Investment Thesis: This section highlights the companies new ventures, liquidity issues, assets analysis, hedging, new projects details, capex funding, geographical results of oil and gas operations, and other related analysis.
- Goals and Strategies: Provide highlights on their existing and upcoming challenges with the possible strategies.
- SWOT: This section highlights the companies internal strength, weakness, opportunities and threats to better understand their position in the market
- Production and Development profile: This section highlights the companies’ forecasted crude oil and natural gas production from their existing and upcoming assets. It also covers the detailed information and analysis on the producing and development assets.
- Exploration and M&A trends: This section includes exploration assets information resulted due to new discoveries, new drilling and other activities. Additionally, M&A section highlights the companies’ recent assets transactions, joint ventures, acquisition, and divestment activities during the specified period.
- Financial Forecast and Valuation: This section highlights the detailed financial forecast of the companies for coming five years. This section also provides intrinsic value of the companies’ by using different valuation techniques.
- Peer Group: This section compares peer group performance with the main companies on the basis of share prices, financial ratios, operational and financial parameters and other related activities.
Reasons to buy
The report will enhance the decision- making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner. It will allow you to -
- Provide detailed analysis to those who are interested in knowing the companies’ existing and future business strategies.
- Provide in-depth analysis on the companies E&P profiles along with the exploration and M&A updates.
- Provide valuable insights to those who are tracking oil and gas markets and wants to know the intrinsic value of the companies.
- Use the analysis for strategy and planning, M&A identifications, and competitor analysis.