GlobalData’s new report, “Floating Production Storage and Offloading (FPSO) - Global Market Analysis, Capacity Forecast and Competitive Landscape to 2014”, provides an in-depth analysis of the global FPSO industry to 2014. The report details all major countries, major companies and FPSOs in the various regions. The report also provides key trends and challenges in the global FPSO market and plans for FPSO deployments in different countries globally. It also details the competitive landscape globally, and details the operations of the major FPSO companies.
- The report analyzes the major FPSO markets globally. The scope of the report includes -
- The report provides an overview of the FPSO industry, detailing the major countries and companies.
- It provides the major expansions and planned projects in various regions to 2014.
- It highlights the major trends and challenges for the FPSO industry.
- It also analyzes the competitive landscape in each region, detailing the major companies operating in each market.
Reasons to buy
- The report will enhance your decision making capability. It will allow you to -
- Make smart investment decisions in the FPSO market by leveraging on our insights about the fastest growing, emerging markets globally.
- Identify potential investment targets based on a number of parameters and exhaustive information, with in-depth analysis of the emerging markets for FPSOs globally.
- Take prompt and effective business decisions supported by forecasts and well researched analysis of the emerging markets in the FPSO industry.
- Devise business strategy based on the competitive structure of the markets if expanding or entering into a new market with/of FPSO.
- Gain insights into competitors’ endeavours based on the planned market shares of FPSO companies in the emerging FPSO markets, including Brazil, Norway, Nigeria, the UK and Angola.
- Be informed of the recent updates and discussions of new developments in the emerging FPSO markets.