El Paso Corporation, Company Intelligence Report
El Paso Corporation (El Paso) is an energy company primarily operates in two segments comprising Exploration and Production (E&P) and Pipeline. El Paso’s E&P operations are primarily located in the US, Brazil and Egypt, whereas it has been providing pipeline services primarily to the US market. It also has pipeline infrastructure in Canada and Mexico. The figure below shows El Paso’s operations worldwide. During 2009, El Paso generated revenue of around $4.6 billion, representing 14% decline from 2008. The decline in revenue was primarily affected by the 34% decline in the E&P segment which was slightly offset by the 3% increase in pipeline segment revenue during 2009. The E&P segment revenue was accountable for around 39.5% of total El Paso’s revenue whereas the pipeline segment accountable for 59.7% of the total revenue during 2009. Scope
Reasons to buyThe report will enhance the decision-making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner. It will allow you to -
- Investment Thesis: This section highlights the companies new ventures, liquidity issues, assets analysis, hedging, new projects details, capex funding, geographical results of oil and gas operations, and other related analysis.
- Goals and Strategies: Provide highlights on their existing and upcoming challenges with the possible strategies.
- SWOT: This section highlights the companies internal strength, weakness, opportunities and threats to better understand their position in the market
- Production and Development profile: This section highlights the companies’ forecasted crude oil and natural gas production from their existing and upcoming assets. It also covers the detailed information and analysis on the producing and development assets.
- Exploration and M&A trends: This section includes exploration assets information resulted due to new discoveries, new drilling and other activities. Additionally, M&A section highlights the companies’ recent assets transactions, joint ventures, acquisition, and divestment activities during the specified period.
- Financial Forecast and Valuation: This section highlights the detailed financial forecast of the companies for coming five years. This section also provides intrinsic value of the companies’ by using different valuation techniques.
- Peer Group: This section compares peer group performance with the main companies on the basis of share prices, financial ratios, operational and financial parameters and other related activities.
- Provide detailed analysis to those who are interested in knowing the companies’ existing and future business strategies.
- Provide in-depth analysis on the companies E&P profiles along with the exploration and M&A updates.
- Provide valuable insights to those who are tracking oil and gas markets and wants to know the intrinsic value of the companies.
- Use the analysis for strategy and planning, M&A identifications, and competitor analysis.