Husky Energy Inc., Company Intelligence Report
Husky Energy Inc. (Husky) is an integrated oil and gas company involved in the exploration and production of crude oil and natural gas; refining and transportation of crude oil and natural gas; and manufacture of petroleum products. The company’s operations are primarily located in Canada, the US, China, Greenland and Indonesia. The company’s business is divided into three segments; upstream, midstream and downstream. The upstream segment of the company is engaged in exploration, development and production of crude oil, Natural Gas Liquids (NGL) and natural gas. The company’s upstream assets are located in Western Canada, offshore Eastern Canada, offshore Greenland, the US, offshore China, and offshore Indonesia. The company’s producing assets are primarily located in Canada. The company also has a significant presence in oil sands. It has been producing bitumen through its Tucker project since 2006. The company is focused on further advancing its position in oil sands and is committed towards the development of its Sunrise project. The Sunrise project of the company will commence production in 2014 and will help the company in increasing its production. Husky’s total proved reserves were 818.2 MMboe at the end of 2009. Scope
Reasons to buyThe report will enhance the decision-making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner. It will allow you to -
- Investment Thesis: This section highlights the companies new ventures, liquidity issues, assets analysis, hedging, new projects details, capex funding, geographical results of oil and gas operations, and other related analysis.
- Goals and Strategies: Provide highlights on their existing and upcoming challenges with the possible strategies.
- SWOT: This section highlights the companies internal strength, weakness, opportunities and threats to better understand their position in the market
- Production and Development profile: This section highlights the companies’ forecasted crude oil and natural gas production from their existing and upcoming assets. It also covers the detailed information and analysis on the producing and development assets.
- Exploration and M&A trends: This section includes exploration assets information resulted due to new discoveries, new drilling and other activities. Additionally, M&A section highlights the companies’ recent assets transactions, joint ventures, acquisition, and divestment activities during the specified period.
- Financial Forecast and Valuation: This section highlights the detailed financial forecast of the companies for coming five years. This section also provides intrinsic value of the companies’ by using different valuation techniques.
- Peer Group: This section compares peer group performance with the main companies on the basis of share prices, financial ratios, operational and financial parameters and other related activities.
- Provide detailed analysis to those who are interested in knowing the companies’ existing and future business strategies.
- Provide in-depth analysis on the companies E&P profiles along with the exploration and M&A updates.
- Provide valuable insights to those who are tracking oil and gas markets and wants to know the intrinsic value of the companies.
- Use the analysis for strategy and planning, M&A identifications, and competitor analysis.