GlobalData’s energy offering, “Oil and Gas Exploration and Production Outlook in Republic Of The Congo to 2014 - Details of Major Crude Oil and Natural Gas Blocks and Fields” is the essential source for industry data and information relating to the exploration and production industry in Republic Of The Congo. It provides asset level information related to active and planned oil and gas fields and exploration blocks in Republic Of The Congo. The profiles of major companies operating in the upstream industry in Republic Of The Congo are included in the report. The latest news and deals relating to the sector are also provided and analyzed.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData’s team of industry experts.
- Updated information relating to all active exploration blocks
- Information on all the major operating and planned crude oil and natural gas fields as well as details on crude oil and natural gas production and reserves
- Provides historical data from 2000 to 2009, forecasts to 2014
- Details operators and equity partners of major oil and gas fields and exploration blocks
- Includes information relating to acreages of exploration blocks
- Product and brand updates, strategy changes, R&D projects, corporate expansions and contractions and regulatory changes
- Key mergers and acquisitions, partnerships, private equity investments and IPOs
- Information on the top companies in the sector including business description and strategic analysis. Key companies covered include Chevron Corporation, ENI S.p.A., Total S.A.
Reasons to buy
- Obtain the most up to date information available on exploration licenses and oil and gas fields.
- Identify growth markets and opportunities in the industry.
- Facilitate market analysis and forecasting of future industry trends.
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast data.
- Assess your competitor’s exploration and production asset portfolio.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure, strategy and prospects.
- Develop strategies based on the latest operational, financial, and regulatory events.
- Do deals with an understanding of how competitors are financed, and the mergers and partnerships that have shaped the market.
- Identify and analyze the strengths and weaknesses of the leading companies.